It was a cold evening...


Monday 16 January 2012

Day 1 : Draw yourself and 5 ways to win your heart.

Well it took me a while to actually get the energy to post this :) but here it is.
A drawing of me. This is me with my short hair, since I cut it all off a few days ago. As you can see I have my lovely cats with me Blanquito, Flashy and Puchis Puchis.  I am actually missing one cat but the real Mish can't stand being near any of the little cats so that is why he is not there.  Next to it there is me and my short hair holding my drawings. 


5 ways to win my heart

I find this horribly silly, but I have a challenge to accomplish. I might 
change it a bit though.  

1.  He is funny, in his own way, but he is. He always makes me laugh with the silliest things. 

2. The way he looks at me. He is not very expressive with words but his eyes tell me the most wonderful love stories a girl could imagine. 

3. He is smart. Well I'm not the brightest person in the world, and he is always teaching me new things. He thinks he is boring, but nah.

4. He is a bit serious. I don't really mind acting silly sometimes, but he kind of does ( I think it is funny)  so you can say we are different.

5. He encourages me to be a better person.  

So according to what I wrote, 5 things to win my heart:

1. The ability to make me laugh
2. Lovely eyes. (?)
3. Brains
4. Different personalities.
5. Support

Well that is it  I guess. I'll leave you with my wonderful kitties.



Love A.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment