It was a cold evening...


Saturday 14 January 2012

Creativity come back.

The lack of creativity I've had for the last months, is now getting a bit into me. I actually remember myself as someone very creative but oh well I guess I have to force myself a bit. So I decided to look in the internet for some challenges and I am willing to achieve them, for my own mental health. 


Well I found this 2 which seemed exciting enough I couldn't decide on one so I'll be doing both and that is going to be nice :) 


I might start today later on, or tomorrow I really can't decide at 3 in the morning. (Leave me alone Insomnia)
The blue one is about drawings and I love that . The second one will require a bit more effort, writing. I might do them in English or Spanish or both. Who knows. I'm excited. :)



A.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment